The GO SMS Pro messaging app is a cool application as it lets you customize your text messaging functionality from selecting theme, font color, font type, notifications, SMS cloud backup, and security tools like the Private Box. I decided to update this post which was written initially, sometime in July 2012. Back then, accessing the Go SMS Pro Private Box is such a pain. Upon accessing Private Box it would lead you to a prompt for the passcode key but not allowing you to manage the Private Box screen. Indeed it is as if a never-ending loop. But then I realized that this problem happens with old version of Go SMS Pro.
Related inquiry: If you own a Samsung Galaxy S3, would it be wise to upgrade to Galaxy S4? Tell me your thoughts.
Here’s to another “flexiphone” discovery of Samsung when they showcase this technology to the CES 2013 trade show in Las Vegas. This is expected to hit the market this year, where the super thin plastic, bendable glass can now become an unbreakable phone.
This is a great stuff to look forward to. I have always imagined that technology can be placed on a thin sheet of paper, and now Youm & Samsung is making it happen.
I recently downloaded this pretty neat Pro Touch theme created by Go Dev Team, as I find this professional looking and very classy. And yes I think that 3.7 user rating is a pretty low score for such a premium theme. Perhaps others just don’t get what GetJar means, & expect that all themes for their android phones are all up for grabs with no sweat…BOO!
You can grab a copy of this from Google Play market. Below are the screenshots, go get them!
Good day Android fanatics! I recently discovered a way to fully customize my Messaging application via GoSMS Pro. I had to create my own theme matching my Jellybean live wallpaper. Just so you know I’m on ICS, not yet on JellyBean, so this will not require you to be updated to the latest version. This is only a theme-jellybean inspired.
I’m offering this GoSMS Pro Jellybean template, absolutely at no cost. Check it out!
Just install the apk, and this must go automatically added on your GoSMS Pro theme list. Hope you like it! I would gladly appreciate if you drop a message if you like it or would trash it. 😀 Enjoy!
Rubicon Development has once again impressed us by releasing this hit turn-based strategy game Great Big War Game. Its predecessor, Great Little War Game was proven to be a great success and top the game strategy chart for IOS and Android. Today the developers released a sequel for it with these awesome features:
– 50 missions single player campaign
– Pass and Play skirmish
– Simple and intuitive control method
– Asynchronous multiplayer
– Huge Variety of Units & Buildings
– Appropriate for all ages, with hilarious sounds and tons of humor.
– Cross platform multiplayer mode so you and your friends can play regardless if they are on IOS or Android
The full version is available for only $2.99. Just as much excited as you are, you can get the full version, right now, courtesy of this blogsite 🙂 by downloading the APK and this game data.
SD files: (sdcard/Android/obb)
So what are you waiting for, download these files and get busy! I personally congratulate Rubicon for their conscious efforts in developing great games on our mobile platforms. This is yet another awesomeness in the world of mobile gaming!
- Great Big War Game Hits The Play Store With More Missions, Online Play – Rubicon: “See What We Did There?” (androidpolice.com)
- Rubicon’s ‘Great Big War Game’ Coming Next Week (toucharcade.com)
I have decided to go back to Android, not that I am no longer a fan of IOS but I just want to explore something new. I used to have a tablet, but I was not ready for Android that time. It has been years & android has evolved since then, now with the presence of Gingerbread and the latest ICS. (Ice cream sandwich)
Considering the budget that I have this time, I am not looking for the super high end phones like Galaxy Note nor S3, all I wanted is a regular mid-range android phone which I can play around. So I bought myself Samsung Galaxy Nexus S, and within the day I was able to get what I wanted out of this phone.
– Screen size is 4 inch, super AMOLED, has a contour display with curved glass screen.
– With Nexus S Oleophobic coating, protects from scratches and screen is more brighter.
– Comes with ICS 4.0.4
– 16gb storage, 512 RAM
– Latest Google Mobile apps. (Play store market) Several free apps available for download.
– Voice search function. (cool!)
– Threaded SMS, easy contacts integration.
– Good battery life, almost 2 days, considering that my Wifi is always enabled.
– Can use different launchers for personalization. Cool live wallpapers, downloadable themes and widgets.
– No microSD slot, limitation for expansion.
– Mp4 video must be encoded else it will not be detected. (Tip: Encode your video using iTouch m4v, and it should work alright)
– Video is not 720p (I don’t really use mobile phone for such video feature, digital camera is still preferred)
– Plastic body of this phone can create fingerprint smudges.
– Since this is mid-range, expect that it will not top the Antutu & Quadrant benchmarks.
– When screen is on landscape, I only have one line at the text area, which makes it difficult sometimes to check what you’re typing in.
Considering the price range and its capabilities, I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars. It suits what I am looking for a mobile phone, and that’s the most important thing in buying a new gadget.