Yes you are not reading it wrong. You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards, where it intends to discover new awesome blogs. Now there are 5 simple mechanics to participate:
One. Thank the person who nominated you and insert their site link, ehem 😀 On that note, thanks to dear Irene blogger of Seven Hundred 50 who recognized the presence of my site to this virtual world.
Two. Post 11 facts about yourself.
So mine would be:
1. I am an introvert.
2. I am a cat lover.
3. My favorite pasta is lasagna.
4. I prefer problems to be solved or talked over before going to bed.
5. I was a forum moderator.
6. I’m a ukulele noob.
7. I watch basketball games.
8. I’m a gamer. (from nintendo to mobile games)
9. I love horror and pathological movies.
10. I hate reptiles.
11. I once wanted to be an astronomer.
Three: Answer the 11 Questions your nominee asked you.
Irene asked me the following and below are my answers.
1. Who inspires you? – Loved ones
2. What experience in the past made you stronger? – Heartbreaks.
3. Black or white? – Black
4. Do you believe in love? – Yes I do, actually it comes in different forms.
5. If given the chance to move, where would you like to move (country)? New Zealand
6. What are your thoughts on music? Music are the beatbox to our hearts.
7. Do you believe in God and aliens? I believe in God, let’s drop the aliens.
8. Why do you blog? It is my outlet, and my mind orgasm.
9. Samsung or Apple? Samsung (android lover)
10. What book had made a great impact in your life? Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
11. In your opinion, do you think it is wise to swear off men /dating / intimacy for 750 days? No, that’s too long.
Four: Tag 11 blogs, that you feel deserve to be nominated. These can be new blogs, less than 200 followers, which will be deserving of your attribution. I am recommending the following blogs because of their exemplary content writings, and for sure you will find good reads:
I know that these sites have their own share of awards and recognition, but hey it is always nice to add one to it! 🙂
Five: Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Below are my questions to those I just tagged:
1. Name 3 non-blog sites you regularly visit:
2. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
3. What is your mantra in life?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. Is there anything that you would like to change on your government right now?
6. If money is not a factor, what would you like to buy/acquire today?
7. Why do bad things happen to good people?
8. How will you describe a rainbow to a blind person?
9. Are Virtual Friendships/Relationships for real?
10. How important is technology?
11. Lights on or lights off?
There you go, it’s not that hard, right? Before I end this post, notice the Liebster badge at the right sidebar, please add it to your sites. This will certainly build blog connections and we look forward for your participation on this blog awards. Thanks!