A lot of us have Paypal accounts, some are having a hard time transferring money to their debit cards. Just recently, I had received my payout from MinuteWorkers and decided to try out the bank transfer method. You may want to check from Paypal regarding the minimum required for bank transfer. For Philippines, it is a minimum of PhP500. Here are the steps that you can try if you wish to receive money on your BDO account.
1. Go to your Paypal account and click on My Account tab and Withdraw, as shown on the image.
2. You will be able to see your Paypal balance and you will put the amount in USD of the money you wish to transfer. Proceed by clicking the Continue button.
3. You will see the review your withdrawal page, take note that there is a fee of P250.00. Once done with the review click on submit.
4. This is the next screen that you will see. In my case it took almost 5 business days to complete. This is a confirmation that you requested for a withdrawal.
5. This is the screenshot of what you will receive on your registered email address with Paypal. You will see the ETA date, amount transferred, your bank account and transaction id.
If you have registered Internet banking with BDO, kindly login to that. Shown below is the online transaction report showing of the remittance amount and your new balance.
That should be the transfer process to your BDO account. Hope this helps you with your Paypal earnings!